We are looking for a qualified Sales administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals.
To ensure success, sales administrators should have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills. Outstanding sales administrators understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to efforts re the meeting of sales targets.
You are goal-oriented and have a deep knowledge of sales process best practices. You have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team.
You like to provide a lot of value, take complete ownership of projects, and work with smart people who are the best at what they do.
You believe passionately in doing things right the first time.
You take pride in the work that you do and want to work for a company where you’re allowed to do what you do best.
You understand digital marketing and have supported digital marketing salespeople in the past.
You are a proactive, detail-oriented person who can support a team of salespeople in efficiently executing and closing sales.
We are a boutique digital marketing agency providing expert digital marketing services to drive lead generation, increase sales, improve conversions and boost ROI.
We provide professional content strategy, search engine optimization (SEO), paid search marketing, paid social media marketing, organic social media, technical audits, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and website analytics for a variety of industries.
We’re a 100% remote/distributed team and we love all the benefits that come with our remote work environment. We’ve been in business for over 18 years.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Working with teammates to quickly launch projects
- Working with teammates to maintain and follow sales and prospecting processes
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent or Sales coordinator
- Experience with Google drive, docs and sheets
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Work with CRM and create automations with marketing teammates in support of moving prospects through the pipeline
- Send documents for electronic signature
- Pipeline maintenance
- Maintain and advance SOW templates
- Manage the schedule of case study creation and updating quarterly and work with marketing to leverage those
- Manage and support gathering of testimonials from current clients (work with Account Manager) and prospects (work with sales) and work with marketing to leverage those
- Referral marketing - support program creation and maintain and work with marketing create outreach and automations, call lists, etc.
- Support Sales team with project management activities
- Increase efficiency of sales activities
- Maintain and update CRM, including contacts, deals, pipelines
- Create calling lists, follow up lists etc for Sales Executives
- Creation of sales email drafts
- Sales admin duties including initiating new proposals and gathering information needed for the creation of/support creation of Statements of Work
- Regular communication with sales team
- Sales reporting
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Examples of work assignments
Sales follow up communication (email drafts and phone calls)
- Process review
- Email automations
- Daily call list updated as directed by process
- Review and send emails on Docusign (example podcast release forms, SOW for signature)
- Update pipeline based on the daily sales activities
- Catch up All sales notes from calls and make sure all to dos are assigned
- Keep track of assigned to dos
- Make sure SOW templates are current, or confirm with team regularly
- Support sales in filling sales documents and notes, including client questionnaire
- Case studies: manage schedule, make assignments per process and project manage
- Testimonials: manage schedule, make assignments per process and project manage
- Work with marketing to leverage case studies and testimonials
- Referral sources - create and manage process
- Referral sources - research for new referral sources
- Phone list for Sales - create and maintain
- Work with Marketing to come up with reasons / campaigns for outreach
- A proven record of managing multiple time sensitive projects on schedule, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills, including solid writing and grammar skills, especially for email writing
- Solid conversational abilities on the phone for outreach to prospects (follow up, setting meetings, etc.) and a quiet environment for phone work
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under a deadline
- A proven track record of keeping prospects engaged
- Proficiency in CRMs, including understanding of pipelines and sales process
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Working overlap from 9am- 2pm EST
- Reliable internet connection and (remote) office with a door
- Goal oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google docs/sheets/slides
- 1-2 years’ experience minimum supporting sales teams
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
- Create your desired lifestyle
- Travel and work from wherever you want
- Possibility to move your residence in a country of your choice
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance
- Create space for personal plans
- Opportunity to be with The Search Guru team for a long time. We are focused on long term collaboration more than on one time freelance projects
- Grow with the company
- At The Search Guru we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills
- Access to very experienced team members in various Digital Marketing areas.