At DotActiv, we pride ourselves on providing the global retail market with high-quality category management software and advisory services aimed at making in-store shopping an all-around better experience.
There are times when our software users need knowledgeable support from an empathetic customer success consultant - that's where you come in. As technical support your main duties would be as follows:
- Analyse knowledgebase user engagement data and contribute helpful content to improve the customer experience.
- Receive, analyse and manage customer support cases and provide meaningful solutions to ensure customer success. (new or existing knowledge base articles, remote support, scheduled training, troubleshooting and advice)
- Provide customers with space planning advice that goes beyond mere technical support to ensure that they achieve their goals.
- Analyse customer support cases to determine new features to be logged for development and deployment/ software errors to be logged for immediate fixing.
- Since customers are creating plans which are dependent on accurate data you will be required to provide data analysis, processing and validation using excel and SQL. (A mandatory course for this will be a part of your onboarding).
- Since many of our customers are in different time zones and we seek to provide them with exceptional support you will be subject to a rotational on-call schedule. Making yourself available for “On-call” time is remunerated over and above your monthly total cost to company salary.
- Any relevant IT certificates or qualifications would be advantageous.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- An additional language will be advantageous, specifically Spanish, Portuguese, French or another widely spoken language.
Knowledge and Computer Skills
- Knowledge of the principles of customer service in relation to software products.
- DotActiv Enterprise software knowledge.
- Computer packages & systems currently in use by the company.
- Project management.
- Customer coaching & support.
- Competent use of job-specific in-house systems used by the company.
- Intermediate MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & deploy ability within Google Suite.
- Basic to Intermediate MS SQL or similar solution;
- Problem-solving (Trouble-shooting);
- Intermediate MS Operating Systems.
To thrive in this position, you will need to have the following soft skills:
- Ability to patiently support, educate and assist customers.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent client relationship skills (Quality client engagement).
- High capacity to represent the brand.
- Ability to multitask & remain attentive in an often-busy environment.
- Be naturally calm and focused.
- Be versatile if participation in other types of activity is required.
- Team player (especially within a matrix project environment).
- Able to deal with regular stress peaks
- Positive and Upbeat
- Technician/ Problem solver at heart
You will be required to work remotely, with a monthly Cost to Company between R12 000 and R18 000 (depending on your qualifications and experience), we’re looking for someone to provide proactive customer support.