MDpanel’s mission is to develop, support, and advance the preeminent community of healthcare professionals efficiently and empathetically serving those in need of medical opinions.
MDpanel is already one of the largest providers of expert medical opinions in the United States. We are devoted to our healthcare professionals and are relentless about removing the burden of administration, securing exam volume, preparing for and supporting physical examinations, backend processing, report submissions, and billing.
Our people make this happen through their commitment to making healthcare professionals’ lives easier and helping the patient. We value thinking big, starting small, and moving fast. We believe in supporting each other and empowering our people to deliver an elevated experience for all of our stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
As our Talent Acquisition Manager, you will lead our efforts in finding top talent and accelerating our continued growth as an organization. In this newly created role, you’ll be able to shape our recruitment processes and create an exceptional candidate experience.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Manage full lifecycle recruitment process with a focus on the candidate experience
- Lead targeted searches for open roles to identify and contact passive candidates
- Develop unique sourcing strategies to build a continuous pipeline of candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers during recruitment process to understand positions you’re recruiting for, assess skills and competencies for roles
- Provide constructive feedback to candidates throughout the process, including resume submission, interview preparation, interview debriefs and hiring decisions
- Utilize data analysis to optimize talent acquisition strategies
- Schedule candidate interviews and presentations and conduct candidate initial screens
What you’ll bring to MDpanel:
- 5 years recruitment experience in a related industry, including healthcare services and/or technology
- Proven track history of building relationships and providing exceptional service to the organization
- Experience in utilization and optimization of an ATS and associated processes
- A sense of urgency and adaptability
- Ability to problem solve in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
MDpanel offers a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and 401k, as well as programs to support associate wellness.
This fully remote position may be located anywhere within the continental United States.
MDpanel is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.