Location Preference(s): US East and Central Region
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The Full Stack Developer codes software applications based on business requirements. Work assignments will involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. The Full Stack Developer will develop fully fledged platforms which do not need other applications to function.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work in a Scrum/Agile type environment and deliver upon assigned work in a timely manner over the course of an iterative project time-table.
• Be available for execution or support of production turns.
• Provide expertise to influence project, initiative, and maintenance technical direction during discovery, planning, and implementation stages.
• Maintain modern development standards with best-practice approaches and development processes.
• Vue JS , Node JS (Required)
• C#, .NET / Java (is a plus)
• Cloud and DevOps experience (is a plus)
• W3C Web Standards
• Web performance
• Cross-browser compatibility
• Content Management
• Advanced understanding of modular design patterns
• Content Management (advanced experience and best-practices)
• Technical writing/communication skills
• Unit and Experience Testing (Advanced)
• Webpack (Advanced)(Required)
The salary range listed is for informational purposes. TA Digital treats all applicants as individuals taking into consideration but not limited to their professional and academic experience, specialized training, certifications and associated responsibilities as it relates to our specific industry. The salary range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for each unique employee. An estimated base salary of $90K – $100K plus a variable component is anticipated for this role in the US.
Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
At TA Digital, we humanize the digital world. As an end-to-end consultancy within Omnicom Precision Marketing Group, we envision and create authentic experiences that address our clients’ business challenges and delight their customers. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. in six of the past nine years — including 2019, 2020, and 2021 — TA Digital is one of the few companies in the world to possess Adobe Global Platinum Solution Partner status. We also share high-level strategic partnerships with such world-class digital experience platform companies as SAP, Acquia, commercetools, Sitecore, and Elastic Path.
Over the past 20+ years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business - ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Interested in Joining One of the World’s Leading Customer Experience Agencies?
We’re always looking for passionate, talented people to work with us. We're from all over the globe, and our different skills and interests make us a diverse, close-knit company. As an organization, we value those differences, along with collaboration, empathy, transparency and a sense of purpose.
If you’re interested in using the latest technologies to innovate and drive digital transformation as part of a global marketing and corporate communications company (Omnicom Group), learn more about our open opportunities and follow TA Digital on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
For more information, visit: www.tadigital.com
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin