Antal International is a global recruitment service firm, (www.antal.com) starts from 1992, headquarter in London. 145 offices in more than 35 countries covering 5 continents, more than 2000 consultants today.
- We are hiring for one of our clients in chemical industry.
- Position title Senior Sales Manager Europe – Chemicals Intermediates
- Location based in Rotterdam(office based)
- Full time, permanent contract
- Salary package including fix+bonus 10% + car allowence
The person’s objectives will be to explore and create new market/business opportunities and develop sales new product lines but also to work with new suppliers either for current or new products
Main focus will be for fine chemicals
This position reports to the Commercial Director
Our client is Netherlands-based company specializing in the marketing and distribution of chemicals, petrochemicals, and refinery specialties. The main office is located in Rotterdam, and additional commercial offices in Europe and South America.
Mission/Responsibilities of this role:
- Commercial development and sales of all products in the Territory.
- Technical and commercial support when required towards clients and business partners.
- Participation to local and international exhibitions and conferences organized in the appropriated market segments.
- Active participation in the strategy and business development in the various sectors in coordination with the other members of the commercial team.
- Preparation of a Business plan including action plan and objectives each year, the redaction of call and visit reports following meetings and a monthly commercial report.
- Participation to internal reviews and elaboration of presentations related to the activities.
- Master’s degree in chemicals, MBA would be a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Commercial function in International Chemical Company (Manufacturing or Distribution) in the sector of fine chemicals/Performance materials
- Work independently – and entrepreneurial/leadership mindset
- Strong Sales and Business development skills and Excellent negotiation capabilities
- Communicative and commercial and able to independently develop your market and customer base.
- Flexible and eager to learn and maintain knowledge to properly serve your accounts.
- Open minded, a sense of teamwork and you think positively.
- Fluent in English/French, Dutch/Italian/ Spanish would be a plus.
- Availability to travel locally/EU/Globally