At Bluebeam, we empower people to advance the way the world is built. We create smart software solutions that make construction sites more efficient, connected, and safe, improving the lives of design and construction professionals everywhere. Our purpose is clear: Together, we’re building a better life for those who build our world.
Bluebeam is currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our product management team. In this position, you will be responsible for leading our CRM Data initiatives to support our data integrity in our internal systems. This role will collaborate with cross functional teams across product, finance, sales and revenue operations to define a clear vision, roadmap, and develop business/technical requirements supporting the entire Salesforce transformation. This is a large scale, high impact role with significant executive and stakeholder visibility. We are looking for a domain expert, thought leader and a self-motivated person with a strong customer focus and the ability to deliver complex and complicated initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Manage CRM Product initiatives to ensure we are adhering to a data governance policy with speed and a high degree of quality/accuracy including Defects, Access, and Data Requests.
- Own our CRM pipeline management; best practices & intake processes partnering with various cross-functional stakeholder teams to meet the evolving needs of our business.
- Evaluate our current CRM account taxonomy and hierarchies to set and own the strategy and execution of adjustments to this structure, factoring in input across various cross-functional stakeholders and multi-system databases.
- Understands core product needs and cross-functional business-level services, can clearly define and groom product backlog items in terms of product, business, and customer/partner value, and is able to articulate the vision and goal for prioritizing those features.
- Prioritize competing requirements including features, bugs, enabler work, and tech debt; regularly working with the scrum team to refine and add detail where needed
- Identifies improvements to existing product processes; develops a strong understanding of processes and technology
- Lead a small team of product managers; You will foster good product management practices within your team and will inspire them to excel and continue to grow
- 5+ years of product management experience for technical products, SaaS-delivered cloud infrastructure, and services
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce Data Architecture; including hands on configuration experience with an emphasis on Salesforce Administration.
- 2+ years of experience managing people
- Experienced building B2B/B2C Data Models
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can track multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
What We Offer:
- People-focused, entrepreneurial collaborative culture with the backing of a stable, global, corporate entity – Nemetschek.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package (medical, dental, education reimbursement, 401k, wellness resources).
- Work-life balance fostered through a culture of diversity, inclusion, and appreciation of individual lifestyle needs.
- Opportunity for continuous professional development through things like LinkedIn Learning, conferences, and certification programs.
- Flexible remote options - stay home or come in!
The construction industry is adopting new technology at a feverish pace. Tablets and cell phones are replacing paper blueprints, drones are surveying jobsites in 3D, and cloud collaboration is changing the way teams work together. Bluebeam plays a crucial role in this transformation. The key to our success is a customer-focused approach to product development: we work with the industry to create solutions for the industry. Today, over 2.5 million people throughout the world use Bluebeam. In the US, we’re a critical partner for the majority of top AEC firms, and rapidly expanding our presence globally, with offices in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
Come design and build your future with us.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Base pay offered will depend upon qualifications and other operational considerations. Base pay is one part of Bluebeam’s Total Rewards program, which seeks to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for commission under the terms of an applicable commission plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a bonus under the terms of an applicable bonus plan. Additionally, Bluebeam provides best in class benefits, with 100% employee covered health and welfare benefits and paid time off. Bluebeam is a growing company with many opportunities. If this role and/or pay range is not an exact fit, we still encourage you to apply.
Base Salary Range: $125,000 - $170,000