-- NO AGENCIES, please --
Primary Requirements: Please Review Before Applying!
In an effort to respect and value your time, we’ve positioned our primary requirements at the beginning. We urge you to review them thoroughly to ensure a mutual fit before applying.
- Must reside within the continental US while working
- This role is W-2-only and it is a contract-to-hire position (no C2C arrangements)
- We are unable to offer sponsorship for this role
- Standard Eastern Time business hours and you must be exclusively dedicated to this role (no other simultaneous job engagements are permitted)
- MUST HAVE the essential tech stack experience (see below)
- MUST BE self-motivated with demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently, and consistently meet deliverables without requiring continual oversight, while also collaborating effectively and being an active team player
Please Note: If you do not meet the requirements for this role but wish to be considered for other positions, please check our current openings here: https://apply.workable.com/third-eye-software/
We have several contract-to-hire opportunities available for skilled mid-senior level React Engineers. We are seeking individuals with experience in large enterprise IT environments in the US. You will join a highly visible project, with other very capable and smart engineers. You must be able to hit the ground running by producing high-quality code, and must be proficient across different stages of the software development life cycle. As a member of our team, you will enjoy the flexibility of working remotely while contributing your expertise to a well-known industry leader.
Here's what you'll be working on:
- Large-scale, well-funded projects
- All new development (no mundane maintenance)
- Integration projects
For this role, it’s important that you can hit the ground running with the following:
- Proven track record of professional engagement within large-scale enterprise environments
- Proficiency in working with cloud platforms, with a preference for experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with Kubernetes fundamentals, including pods, deployments, and services, in the context of React containerized applications
- Experience working with RESTful APIs to integrate frontend applications with backend services
- Strong background in CI/CD practices, along with familiarity in agile development methodologies
- Previous involvement in integration projects on a significant scale is highly valued
- Share the following values: customer focus, ethical conduct, innovation, diversity + inclusion
- Take ownership and embrace independence
- Deliver stories with minimal hand-holding
- Have the tenacity to deal with blockers
Come join our exceptional team of passionate and professional individuals dedicated to delivering outstanding results. At Third Eye Software, we value our team members and take pride in the incredible work they do every day. Our team members not only possess a high level of technical proficiency and knowledge, but also have a knack for making work fun and enjoyable. When you join our team, you’ll not only be part of a group of highly skilled professionals but you’ll also experience a workplace culture that values your individuality and contributions. We believe in integrity, insight, and innovation, and we strive to create a culture that embodies these values. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be part of our fantastic team. Apply today and let’s make a difference together!
Estimated annual salary: $100,000 - $130,000
- Comprehensive medical / dental / vision insurance options (50% employer-paid premiums)
- 401K option (after 1 year of employment)
- Profit sharing
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Fully remote / Employer-provided equipment
Third Eye Software is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.