Imunify360 Security Suite is a product of CloudLinux Inc., the maker of the #1 OS in security and stability for hosting providers. Imunify is an innovative security solution designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy-to-use solution with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
We are looking for someone who embodies our company values:
- Curious: Be willing to do research and design experiments by being hands-on
- Tenacious: Creating something new is hard work, and our Analytics team never gives up
- Customer Passion: Be the backbone of our solution and help us stay ahead of malware developers.
- Design for Scale: Work with the rest of the analytics and engineering team to make web-protection at scale possible
- Agile: Some days you may spend researching and designing experiments while others are spent using your analytical toolbox to surface insights into real-time incidents and file infection.
- Roll Up Your Sleeves: Partner closely internally to learn from others, and succeed as a team.
How you’ll have an impact:
- Performing exploratory data analysis and building production machine learning models that identify malware, reveal hidden patterns in incidents, and help to determine file infections and malicious behavior.
- Writing production and offline analytics code in Python
- Working with distributed data pipelines
- Communicating complex ideas effectively to a variety of audiences
- Collaborate with engineering teams to strengthen our comprehensive security solution for web-hosting servers.
Past experience you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or an analytical field or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3+ years of experience as ML/DS engineer
- Building production ML models
- Hands-on statistical analysis with a solid fundamental understanding
- Designing experiments and collecting data
- Writing code and reviewing others’ in a shared codebase, preferably in Python
- Practical SQL knowledge
- Experience in web development, specifically, the development in PHP and JS
- Understanding web-based security fundamentals
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Fluent in English
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent