We are looking for a hungry, focused and resilient Key Account sales person to our Service Management Business Unit sales team in the Nordics. The one we are looking for has great collaboration and sales execution skills to help grow the business across the market unit.
The Key Account Executive will be selling into a focused list of strategic target accounts, you will be entrepreneurial in nature and excel at building pipeline, creating and closing opportunities. By using a consultative approach to value-based selling, you will lead with IFS's award winning products while also having access to the broader portfolio to bring value to our customers. You will use your industry knowledge and enterprise software sales expertise to identify and qualify deals, leading to sales opportunities with our existing customer base.
The role is positioned within a high-growth market unit. This is an organization going through transformational growth (organic and inorganic). We are an ever-evolving business, challenging and disrupting the industry standards which are too often accepted by some of our competitors in the global enterprise software space.
Our go-to-market strategy is focused on geographical and key industry verticals within a matrixed sales organization.
- Strong sales execution and continued sharpening of these skills
- Prepare, own, and maintain Territory Plan for agreed vertical
- Prepare Account Plan including deal action cards, mutual evaluation plans, and power maps for named accounts
- Own the end-to-end sales process including demand generation, understating customer needs, agreeing a mutual evaluation process, owning the RFI/RFP process, building a business case for change and winning business, and utilizing resources within a matrix organization to get the job done.
- Work with partners to better penetrate into your accounts, creating joint sales plays that accelerate deal cycles and maximize value while providing strong delivery plans that lead to happy referenceable customers
- 100% responsibility for owning the annual sales targets and delivering as per the quarterly budget
- Continued pipeline building and demand generation activities to achieve 4x pipeline coverage
- Liaison with Sales leadership and Global teams to build a strong internal network and collaboration
- Manage and maintain complete CRM and Account hygiene, at all times, along with sales cadence, administration and reporting to ensure accurate forecasting
You will demonstrate:
- 5+ years of experience in selling complex business solutions (ERP/FSM/EAM)
- In-industry, enterprise software sales quota-carrying sales cycle delivery across the assigned geographic market within the assigned industries and accounts across the market unit
- An entrepreneurial mindset with innate curiosity and resilience
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and commitment to data hygiene and accurate reporting
- Willingness and appreciation of the sales process including cadence, forecasting and accurate reporting
- A track record of consistently meeting and over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in either Swedish or Norwegian or Danish
- Business proficiency in English
- Comfort working within a matrix-rich organization, building relationships, and finding support to get the job done.
- Experience from manufacturing aftermarket business and/or field service operations
- A great knowledge of Service Lifecycle Management, Aftermarket Service as well as Field Service Management