OneMarket Sales was founded in 2019 right before the start of the pandemic with a mission to be at the forefront of enabling hyper growth companies to adapt and thrive in a remote world with a focus on sales organizations. We have done just that. Our leadership team has worked in the trenches of startups over the last decade and has helped grow startups from $0 to 100M+ in annual recurring revenue. Here at OneMarket we work with the most impactful Series A & B startups in the world, as well as distinguished enterprise category leaders. We are a small and entrepreneurial team that is involved in many different areas of business which you will get direct exposure to. You will be working alongside the founders as well as founders and Chief Revenue Officers of some of the leading companies in tech. We have clients all over the world and are looking for an individual to come work alongside our 2 Co-Founders. You will learn an incredible amount, leveraging the most cutting edge sales technology as well as our own proprietary sales technology.
Do you want to make a lot of money and build lifelong relationships? Have experience hiring a ton of candidates every month? Are you looking to build a career? Do you like working with cutting edge sales technology? Able to move lightning quick? Customer centric? Good listener? Motivated? Organized? Can do attitude? Excited about working on a high powered close knit team? If yes.. PLEASE keep reading!!
As a Recruiter you will focus on the following areas:
-lead the charge for all hiring initiatives across the business.
-Hiring strategy/plan, manage a budget, screen resumes and candidates on initial calls.
-We have processes in place that you will take over and enhance. You can expect to place $150K in salaries every month.
If you are interested in working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where you will work side by side with the Co-Founders of the business, and make a lot of money, this is the opportunity for you.
Experience: 2-5 years of recruiting, talent acquisition, sales related experience,
- Ability to recruit and interview sales candidates rapidly.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively.
- Comfortable working independently and with a team in a remote setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft excel and google sheet. Being okay dealing with data.
- Self-aware, positive, empathetic, hustler and strong listener who can quickly understand and align with internal customer needs, take action, and drive results.
- Ability to rapidly build trust and confidence.
- Passionate about solving problems and is open to new ideas and ways of thinking
- Excellent communication skills to develop the right relationships across the different groups and drive to resolution.
- A persistent and professional approach to getting things done.
- Strong business acumen with ability to identify and create processes and stick to them.
- Highly self-motivated with a drive, initiative and capacity for hard work.
- Calm with ability to adapt in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Highest ethical standards with a deep commitment to customers, partners and employees.
- Intelligent, confident in his/her capabilities, and able to thrive in a competitive environment with others.
- Focus on providing process optimization by understanding the desired business outcome.
- Demonstrated competence in project management skills and related experience in relevant fields.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities.
Our mantra is “Bring the HEAT” and our entire team embodies this each and every day.
Honesty: we believe that if we are always honest and open with each other and over communicate we can help one another achieve our goals. We value transparency and are an open book. We have built a team that trusts each other.
Execution: we are a team of DOERS. We get sh*t done. No excuses. Our clients' success is our success and we must deliver results. We have built a strong network of partners all over the world and continue to add to our network of resources. If it is possible, we will find a way to get it done.
Attitude: this is in your control. We bring a positive attitude every single day. We believe in ourselves and those around us. We love a “can do” attitude. Bring good vibes. Work hard, work smart, treat those around you with respect and we will do everything we can to keep a smile on your face.
Teamwork: There is no “I” in team… yes but I know there is a “ME”. Not on this team. One team, one dream. Best idea wins. We all work together to make decisions and changes. We treat everyone as an equal part and we work TOGETHER. We pick each other up when we are down. We leverage the collective power of the team to be efficient and effective. You should also see our TEAM happy hours, wine tasting nights, holiday parties..
This role has a very competitive base salary with uncapped commission and growth opportunities.
- Healthcare stipend to spend on a plan of your choice or how you see fit
Seniority levelMid-Senior level
Job functionHuman Resources, Business Development, and Consulting
IndustriesStaffing and Recruiting