What began as a modest marketing outfit focused on the financial field in 2007, has grown into one of the premier marketing companies in the New England area. Plum now offers a diverse selection of marketing services. Services that foster connections between brands and their customers.
Our commitment is to tailor these services to meet the specific needs of every client. We can help any sized company, from national financial institutions to small local businesses. Our clients rely on us to communicate their message to the world. We convey that message through creative design and innovative marketing strategies. When businesses choose Plum, they get the capabilities of a large firm and the personal attention you'd expect from a small firm.
We work to create efficient, effective marketing campaigns for the unique goals and challenges that each client presents us. The things we do aren't far off from what every other creative shop is doing, but with a slight twist. A strong dedication to the long-term success of our clients. We try harder. We work smarter. We produce faster. And we do all this without any of the nonsense that accompanies most larger companies.
We create compelling marketing solutions for a roster of well-known clients by working hard, designing smart, and producing creatively. Plum Direct Marketing is a sister company with Olly Olly, a Digital Native Marketing Agency.
Our team maintains impeccable records for clients' campaigns - however; we are not just a numbers department. We truly care about our clients' situations and are here to listen and help. We see the big picture and our clients are definitely in it! Our core values are Creativity, Enthusiasm and Empathy! We deal with challenges on a daily basis, we check on each other and provide support with either a technical approach or keeping ourselves grounded with a bit of humor!
If you're a proactive and self-motivated accounting professional with AR experience, this might be the role for you! Your eagerness to learn, as well as the ability to interact with all levels of management and cross-functional teams will get you to succeed.
The Payment Specialist will provide accounting & administrative assistance to the Direct Mail Sales and Accounts Receivable Team. The right fit for this role will uphold excellent standards of organization, accuracy, attention to detail, and confidentiality.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Generate invoices as directed
- Processing direct mail payments with multi-source payment methods
- Update client account details & payment methods as needed
- Follow up on unpaid invoices & ACH transactions
Data & Reporting (20%)
- Direct Mail Sales Daily Tracking
- Produce End of Month reconciliation reports
- 1+ years in Accounts Receivable, Billing or general accounting roles
- 1+ years in office administration & general bookkeeping procedures
- Experience in data reporting & analysis
- Advanced spoken and written English skills, demonstrated through assessments and interviews
- Strong working knowledge of Excel & Google Sheets
- Knowledge of payment software, such as Stripe, Quickbooks, NetSuite or Xero (we can train you in these)
- Some education related to Accounting or Finance is a plus
- Attention to Detail | Organized with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communication | Customer-oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication
- Critical Thinking | Problem analysis and creative problem-solving skills, with a sense of urgency.
- Time Management | Ability to work quickly and precisely in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines & respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when needed
- Confidentiality | A strong moral code & adherence to confidentiality
- Work From Home
- 15 Days PTO + 8 Company Holidays
- Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm US Eastern Time (UTC -4) (Weekends off)
- An inclusive, tight-knit, exciting culture offering accelerated career & personal growth
At Plum, we embrace and celebrate our differences. We believe that diverse backgrounds, cultures, abilities, experiences, thoughts and perspectives lead to more creative problem-solving, better outcomes and ultimately a stronger organization. Plum is proud to be an equitable opportunity employer, therefore employment is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications directly related to their professional competence. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, mental or physical disability, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions, or any other basis protected by law or local ordinance.