Boston Energy Limited is a fast-growing company based in Beverley, East Yorkshire. We recruit, train, and provide skilled personnel for some of the leading wind energy maintenance and service companies in Europe. Our professional service and dynamic team place us among the market leaders for the training and recruitment of wind turbine technicians.
This is a back-office position that will be supporting the service operations team on a number of German offshore wind projects. We are looking for starts on this project ASAP and it will be continuing through until October 2024. This position will be working on a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off rotation.
Scope of work
- Basic financial administration in cooperation with CPM, creation of PR's, follow up on PO creation, checking of invoices, setting up new vendors
- Creation and control of weekly schedules for operational service activities
- Planning work packages in SAP for next days, packaging materials for next day, support short-term planning of next rotation
- General administrative tasks
- Weekly/annual cycle checks on stock
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree or comparable qualification
- Experience working within coordination, planning or documentation
- Advanced SAP and MS Office knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Strong English and German language skills
- Eligible to work in the EU