Location: Wroclaw, Poland (preferred) or Europe
Opera is a global software company that engages, entertains, and connects people around the globe. From web browsers to news applications, they provide the best consumer products to enjoy online content regardless of location or platform. Today, over 400 million people use their products on a daily basis, making them one of the largest app publishers in the world. They present advertisers with the opportunity to reach and engage a global audience who spend an average of 30 mins with us daily.
We are looking for a highly motivated Media Sales Manager to join our talented Partnerships & Monetisation team. The primary responsibility of this role will be to build a new revenue stream by creating strong relationships with new clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Development of a strategy for selling digital advertising solutions
- Identifying and prospecting new clients in the media industry as well as working with media agencies
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new partners to ensure ongoing business
- Negotiating contracts and pricing agreements with new partners and managing their expectations
- Conducting market research and staying updated on industry trends and competitor activities
- Proven track record of success in media sales, with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of the media industry, including advertising trends, industry benchmarks, and most relevant tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build rapport with partners
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close sales deals
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A strong personal motivation, strategic mindset, and commercial attitude
- Experience in selling media advertising solutions in the gaming industry and/or e-commerce is a plus
- The existing network of contacts in the media industry would be an asset
Diversity and Inclusion:
At Opera diversity and inclusion are central to our values. We recognize that being diverse and inclusive makes us stronger as a business. Our aim is to attract, recruit and retain people who reflect the diverse nature of our business, clients, and communities regardless of nationality, ethnicity, faith, belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background, age, and disability.
We will review applications continuously, so apply now! We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Opera is a prominent web innovator that has been at the forefront of internet technology for over 25 years. With a rapidly growing base of hundreds of millions of monthly active users, Opera is dedicated to delivering exceptional online experiences. Opera offers a diverse range of products and services to users worldwide, including cutting-edge PC and mobile browsers, the newsreader Opera News, a revolutionary video streaming service called Loomi, as well as gaming and sports apps. This comprehensive suite of products is designed to meet the diverse needs and preferences of Opera's growing user base.
Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, Opera has a global presence with major offices in Poland, China, Spain, and Sweden, and operations in many other countries. As a publicly traded company, Opera is listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange under the ticker symbol "OPRA". With its commitment to innovation and exceptional user experiences, Opera is poised to continue leading the way in web technology and online services.