ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CHALLENGE IN A DYNAMIC SECTOR?
This is a very exciting and highly innovative time here at Outside.
OUR TRUE NORTH:
Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world's most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with greater enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries.
We are seeking a dynamic creative to join the Outside Studios team. It's an opportunity to develop and create amazing content for the Outside Watch platforms. Becoming a member of the Studios team, you will play a critical role in helping us drive audience growth by working with our Studios Senior Leadership team on new content ideation and editing to improve our overall programming.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for creating content to be consumed on all types of platforms (Social/Digital/Streaming) and a deep understanding of storytelling. You also love to be a collaborator, demonstrating an innate talent for finding solutions and opportunities within projects and workflows. It's your opportunity to innovate and create something for our consumers daily. This is an opportunity to elevate your career by working with the Outside brand at large in helping us build the most viable video platform in the outdoor space.OUTSIDE STUDIOS is a fast paced dynamic team in need of a knowledgeable editor. You will be working with a professional production team on engaging stories from the Outside community
Work on editing films to meet time requirements and specifications on our platforms..
Edit short form social media content from existing shows in our library.
Build network promos and NET ID's that follow our brand guidelines.
Independently create both short and long form programming projects.
Properly navigate and manage media using internal MAM systems.
Development of original video series and Branded content programming.
Create and assist with motion graphics.
- 4+ years experience in TV/Video production and a degree specific to Film, Journalism, or Communications is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding and experience with all phases of video creation including: pre-production, production, post production & finishing.
- The ability to recognize and tell compelling stories in all video formats, including long form, short form, digital, social.
- A working knowledge of editing videos tailored to a social media audience.
- Have strong organizational skills
- Video Editing (Premier).
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite including After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Advanced knowledge of project workflows and other creative cloud applications.
- Working knowledge of a MAM preferred
- Working knowledge of broadcast network operations preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication ability.
- Strong familiarity with the outdoor adventure genre of content and the kinds of stories, stars, and themes that resonates with outdoor sports enthusiasts
- A personal passion for adventure and participation in outdoor activities is desirable.
Entirely remote jobs that can also be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary between $53,000 to $67,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission. Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and many more. The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.