Appsbroker engineering team culture is built on providing a highly collaborative and comradery driven environment where you are comfortable coaching or assisting other engineers, being self-sufficient in your own personal development and feel at ease asking for help or innovating in an environment that encourages all voices to be heard.
Expect Extraordinary from Appsbroker
We value our employees and their journey with us so here is a preview of what you can find behind the clouds:
- Your career matters - You will find ongoing coaching, mentoring, evaluation and feedback to help you grow.
- Amazing colleagues - Work won’t come easy unless we have the right people around us.
- Transparency - We will keep you posted every month about our accomplishments and future plans.
- Excellent Life-Work balance (notice the order) - Have commitments outside of work? Let us know - we will make it work for you.
- Regional events and regular socials (in person/remote) to stay connected
Find your way through the clouds
Appsbroker is dynamic and the role is varied so you’ll get involved in a wide range of activities but here is how a day would look like:
- Lead with an open communication culture
- Open to work into a new environment and align with team requirements
- Set clear team goals based on support contracts
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics on a weekly basis, maintaining reports that will have to be presented to the direct manager
- Motivate team members
- Collaborate with the Technical Lead in order to discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Promote a team environment and not an individual one
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Organise team activities
- Thrive on giving a great support experience to customers.
What you will bring to the team
- 2+ years of experience in Support & Operations environment in a Team Lead role, preferably in an ITIL environment.
- Previous exposure to environmental change control processes and configuration/release management.
- Previous experience with an ITSM tool and strong know-how of a ticket lifecycle;
- Basic experience with Linux in Virtual Machine environments: VMware / VSphere, KVM, Xen
- Understanding of how a serveless solution works and available technologies
- Understanding the difference between onprem and oncloud
- Minimum understanding of SQL queries
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics, ITIL certification is a plus
- Good PC skills with a good understanding of the online tools available
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Excellent English, written and verbal
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- A good understanding of project delivery lifecycle can be a plus
This is for you if
- You are willing to work in a continuously changing environment
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects and shift between priorities
- You are a self starter
- You are willing to learn about Google technologies and how they improve the work done by a company
- You are curious and interested in growing persons and help them perform and evolve personally and in an Application & Infrastructure team
- You are opened to develop an overview of what the team is working on a day to day basis by collaborating with the existing Technical Lead
- Annual leave: we start with 25 days and for each year within Appsbroker we grant loyalty days (1 per year, up to 28 days/year) for more fun and family time
- Every year we can pack our laptops and enjoy up to 30 days of work from a destination of our choice
- Meal tickets
- Health Care package
- NN Assurance package (life and health)
- Transportation costs/ Temporary working from home expenses
- Remote work, whenever possible
- Floating Bank Holidays
- Bonusly Platform
- Bookster Platform
- Google Certifications relevant to each profile
- Intensive and continuous Google training
- Social Events