What is the job about?
A brand manager is responsible for overseeing the development and marketing of a brand or product. They are responsible for:
- creating and maintaining a brand image
- developing marketing strategies
- ensuring that the brand's message is consistent across all channels
What skills do you need?
To become a brand manager, you will typically need a bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
Some of the skills required for this role include:
- strong communication skills (to-the-point but via story telling)
- analytical skills
- leadership skills & the ability to think strategically
How much can you earn?
The salary for a brand manager can vary depending on several factors such as experience, location, and industry...
However, according to Glassdoor, the average salary for a brand manager in the United States is around $96,000 per year.
Who is hiring? 👇🏻