The Strategic Integrations team’s mission is to drive Vimeo growth by building best-in-class integrations with the platforms our customers leverage to run their business. We bring video off-platform into Vimeo where the asset immediately appreciates in value: the video is secure, has transcripts which makes it searchable/discoverable, is ripe for feature enhancement such as interactivity, gates, chaptering, and lastly, the video is embeddable as the most commonly supported video embed on the web behind Youtube. We remove workflow inefficiencies and bring the power of video to marketing platforms and async collaboration spaces. We make it super simple to access Vimeo anywhere, rooting ourselves in the daily operations of our customers, and ensuring that no other video platform can better serve their needs. We are looking for an impact-driven Associate Product Manager to sit between the Product and Partnerships teams to deliver our strategic goals and drive meaningful growth and financial impact to the business.
What you'll do:
- Support the integration of Vimeo on partner platforms by leveraging our Partner Products – including SDKs and APIs – as a way of driving new business to Vimeo
- Ideate on integration solutions that creatively solve for business objectives on both sides of the table ie. Vimeo and customer, Vimeo and partner
- Maintain existing partners and foster expansion opportunities based on business evaluation and projected impact. Some of our flagship partners include Meta, Asana, Dropbox, Constant Contact, GoDaddy, and Patreon.
- Become an expert on the Strategic Integrations strategy and charter, and help articulate and evangelize amongst your peers in the product org and cross functional stakeholders.
- Proactively identify and submit new initiatives for prioritization on the roadmap by leveraging multiple data inputs: customer feature requests, support tickets, market trends and competitive analysis, partner opps pipeline, and building deep empathy for our primary customer segments.
- Closely collaborate with the Partnerships team – BD, Partner Management, Partner Ops, Program Management – to align on strategy, opportunity assessment and roadmap priorities; interface with internal stakeholders including Sales, Customer Success and Customer Support and external partners/customers as part of validating and solutioning an integration.
- Write high quality product requirements and partner with cross functional team members to drive delivery.
- Navigate prioritization conversations by contextualizing opportunities and building business cases rooted in both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Manage a team of in-house engineers including day-to-day operations such as sprint planning, ticket writing, and UAT testing.
- Liaise with partner’s product and engineering teams – to varying levels – based on the scope of integration.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 0-1 years of Product Management experience
- Strong problem solving skills paired with proactive attitude and action-oriented work ethic
- Natural curiosity and willingness to learn/tackle new problem areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with ability to work with cross-functional teams and diverse set of internal & external stakeholders
- Analytical skills that can be applied to both quantitative and qualitative data
- Track record of results-oriented achievements
- Prior experience working at a SaaS company is a plus!
Targeted Base Salary Range: $85,000 to $129,000
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the world’s most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better and bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users — from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the world’s largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.